Sunday, February 20, 2011

wearing the blues

the brands… cropped jacket: willi smith.  sheer blouse: vintage.  jeans: anne taylor.  shoes: bandolino.  headband: express. 

DSCF5797

I typically find navy and blue jeans together to be a bit too dark, but with a bright white and patent red shoes… I changed my own mind!

DSCF5798 DSCF5800

A little bling in the hair.

DSCF5802

I’ve actually been in sunny Florida for the last week at a work conference.  Unfortunately, I took my camera but couldn’t find it all week!!  Not until I was unpacking did I finally find the dang thing…  Maybe I’ll repeat my outfits this week so you can get a glimpse at what I wore.  In the meantime, still posting pics from the previous weeks!

3 comments:

Tea For Two said...

That's a really pretty hair piece. I'd actually like a few more things like that - my hair pieces are all pretty punk and gaudy. Aside from some vintage ivory hair sticks, there's not much I could wear to a wedding.

SHOEGAL said...

I love this look, and your hair piece is really pretty! Fab jacket too.

kileen said...

what a cute headpiece and i love the little red pumps!

cute and little