Monday, February 14, 2011

suit finale

The brands… suit & blouse: white house black market.  shoes: nine west.

98

I recently enlisted your help in choosing a suit to purchase for work.  After 210 votes, I’ve realized that you were just as torn as I was on which suit was the better option! 

** 51% for conservative suit A, and 49% for trendy suit B.

Since it was still a split pot I decided to go through my closet one more time just to make sure I wasn’t missing any other suit options that I currently had.  Lo and behold I found a very classic conservative suit jacket and skirt ensemble.  The reason I hadn’t been wearing it was because the skirt was too long.  Simple fix – off to the seamstress it goes!

In light of my conservative suit find, I decided to return suit A as well as the pants from suit B.  While making my suit choice took quite a bit of time and energy, I think it was worth it!

I haven’t actually worn it yet, but plan to wear it to a meeting this week and think it would be fun to wear with hair pulled up and glasses in a sort of “secretary chic” way.  

3 comments:

Amber Rose, Laughing With Broken Eyes said...

This suit really does do wonders for you--- lot at your figure darling!

xoxo

Melissa said...

So chic...so very, very chic! You look lovely!

Travellingone said...

Good call and it made you go through your closet and utilize the suit you weren't wearing. Win-win.