Monday, February 21, 2011

Peek-a-Boo

the brands… dress: vintage.  necklace: newport news.  shoes: bcbg.

DSCF5814

A simple print dress with opaque tights and a splash-of-color necklace for date night with the man.  While I love this ensemble as is…  I’m actually hiding the best part – open back tights!  I’ve had these tights for months and have been waiting for an occasion to wear them.  Finally the weather was warm enough to do so and a date night seemed the perfect reason.

DSCF5824

DSCF5826

12 comments:

Megan Mae said...

Gorgeous print dress. I love the tights! They're like a secret until you catch a glimpse of the back! So cool.

Melissa said...

Holy cow, those tights are HAWT! So fun!!! I really adore that dress on you too and the necklace is so pretty.

Hope you had a great date night!


Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Mama Violet said...

Love the tights. Where did you get them?

clotheshunger said...

those tights are super hot! where did you get them?

meghan
http://clotheshunger.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Those tights are ridiculously hot! Looking good, lady.

Londyn said...

Sorry - I can't remember where I got the tights! :(

That's the bad thing about tights - no brand name tag inside!!

Sarah said...

Love the necklace and the print on the dress! Great date night outfit!

Enter my Scarf Giveaway!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty tights. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

DaShannon said...

Awesome vintage dress...love it!

DaShannon said...

Love the vintage dress...gorgeous

laniza said...

Wow! What unique tights. They definitely make the outfit!

Rudy53420 said...

Wow! Fantastic close ups! 3 outfit sets with those eye-cacthing tights! Again, your calves are bangin'!!! :)