Thursday, February 17, 2011

my love

the brands… blazer: kenneth cole.  skirt: express.  tights: hue.  boots: guess.  scarf: ?

DSCF5788 DSCF5786

I really loved this look and honestly didn’t want to take it off when I got home.  It felt whimsical, fun, and still classy.  It also had a “notice me” feel to it without being too over the top “notice me”.

I also thought it was a fun way to wear a scarf!  One of the reasons I don’t wear more jewelry is because I just find it fussy and irritating.  I typically end up taking jewelry off about half way through the day if it starts to bug me at all.  With a scarf, there’s nothing to worry about!  It’s light, doesn’t clang around or get caught in my hair, and it stayed in place all day.  A winner in my book.

7 comments:

jesse.anne.o said...

Very cute.

Kasmira said...

This is adorable and quirky! Love it. It looks comfy, too.

Hey Mister. said...

that is my favorite color of tights !!! i am actually wearing those tights in the same color right now!! :] hhaah. love the blog <33 love the outfit.!!!


FOLLOW ME <3

HEY MISTER BLOG

Anonymous said...

you look like an elf librarian.

Mishy said...

those shoes with that length skirt cuts your legs off. i think you're a lot taller than you appear in the pics.

Elegance Personified said...

You are right, this is elegant chic with a little whimsical and I agree about scarves. I love the teal tights. You have amazing tights. Where can I find the hue brand, at what stores are they sold?

Londyn said...

EP - I get HUE brand from Dillards, but I'd suggest also looking via ebay / amazon / zappos or google HUE as a way to track them down if you don't have a Dillards near you.

Good luck