Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Leg Swap

the brands… dress: chadwicks (thanks kasmira!).  belt: xhilaration.  flower pin: alloy.  red tights: hue.  black tights: simply vera.  shoes: dsw.

DSCF5849 DSCF5862

No need to panic, my legs are in tact… they just swapped colors this morning as I decided what I wanted to wear.  I love the red tights with the black contrasting bootie, but also felt a bit costume-y.  The black felt more conservative, but also more slimming and less overdone.  What would you have gone with?

DSCF5855DSCF5858DSCF5860

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

They're both cute, but I like the red tights best.

Sarah said...

I would have gone with the black but the red looks nice too.

Enter my Scarf Giveaway!

LyddieGal said...

I love the long line with the black tights, but the red are just so fun!

Chic on the Cheap

Melissa said...

I would've gone either way, honestly. In my office I'd probably go with the black tights because we're not supposed to wear colored, but if it was a casual day when others get to wear jeans, I would've gone with the red. You look beautiful!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Anonymous said...

Red tights, but maybe with a black belt instead.

brittneynikkole said...

I like the black better, they make your legs look a mile long. Also they draw the attention to your belt. Makes the look pop.

cheri said...

I like the black better! But that's because I'm more conservative :D

Anonymous said...

where do your toes go in those shoes...there's no room!

cellulite cream said...

I'd go for the black tights too. You look elegant with it. :)

Londyn said...

I guess it's a good thing I have little feet!! :)

Kate said...

I like the red tights, they make the belt pop and for some reason the flower too.