Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Twirly Dress

Dress: INC.  Tights: Vera.  Shoes: Jessica Simpson.  Necklace: Ann Taylor LOFT.

DSCF5566 DSCF5568

This dress always makes me want to twirl.  The skirt section is just so light and… twirly-?  It feels like I should be dancing.  And really – who wouldn’t want to feel like that all day?  In reality, I was in an all day meeting, so did no twirling whatsoever, but I figure it’s the thought that counts.  A little polka dot shoe whimsy never hurt anything either.

DSCF5571 DSCF5572

 DSCF5569 DSCF5573 DSCF5565

11 comments:

Iris said...

Ooo, I love that dress it's so perfectly vintage! And I love the shoes... they fooled me I thought they were leopard :)

Fashion Momma said...

You look classy and ready for work, but then ready for play right afterward! ADORE those heels, too. :) They add the perfect amount of sass to that class!

celebrities said...

nice i like fashion

Kimberly said...

Such a great silhouette and the patterned pumps are the perfect finishing touch.

Kasmira said...

That dress is sharp!

Lorena said...

INC makes great dresses!
This is so girly and pretty plus you are wearing my favorite pumps!

sassyjeweler said...

I do love this entire look. It looks vintage and fresh all at the same time. I love it! I may have to try to mimic this look myself. I don't have a swirly skirted dress but I need to try to find one!

Kel Ward Photography said...

Dang, you know how to rock a little black dress! You look fabulous, as usual!

Glamadoc said...

Love,love,love it!!! The whole get up!!

Elegance Personified said...

I have a dress like this but really it's the pumps I love.

Healthy and Homemade said...

What a gorgeous dress. I love how you styled it.