Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Stylish_Blogger_Award

Last week, fabulous Tamuna from My Boyfriend’s Shirt passed me the Stylish Blogger Award, so here I am keeping the celebrations rolling forward.  Thanks Tamuna!

Rules:

  • Link back the person who awarded you
  • Share 7 random things about yourself
  • Award 10 great blogs the award (then let them know you’ve awarded them the award)

7 random things about me:

1. I hate wasabi and I hate horseradish.  I love just about any other food.

images    clip_image001[6]   clip_image001[4]

2. I always look @ people’s hands.  Are they well groomed (cleaned, filed, lotioned, etc…)?  I’ll notice.

hands

3. The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas, is one of my favorite novels.

"Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss."

4. Tulips are my favorite flowers.

CAYTZ3VICAY8MATUCAJU3JIXCAD2ZYNSCANM4FDQCAPZA5HDCAWANR8YCAPJ1MCMCAZT7ZVBCAL4YLPUCA6EP6OJCAONBH2BCAZ76ZINCANTT9T4CAOUGO08CAFCPQZVCAI0OHGNCAQOUUBUCAVZ6O6I

5. I truly believe Dunkin Doughnuts coffee is the best, and I store up on their holiday blends as soon as the season rolls around.

CA8GU108CABJHEVOCA6FTBAFCAWNUZAFCA2XMZXDCAOJSHJ3CAY1I2RHCAN417O4CAIMY07NCAI773D7CAEP40WJCAXJ8H8DCARBRKCVCA19I0BTCAOKHHQFCARL9XJ8CAUHZC3PCA7HKAF4CAAVRUS3

6. I adore the smell of lavender and gardenia.  They both remind me of my childhood, gardenia especially as my mom used to wear that scent and I always loved the way she smelled.

CAQI5P6NCAUBT2H1CAW6J8UYCADWLR5TCASSU5KNCA9B5WHKCAB2O4B7CA4YP4U3CAGU0PUECAECJH8NCAFQ9WL9CALY0VKXCA3Q5HC4CANLFP63CA2XSEWACAE3NXB8CAA6M3U4CAE1XU9DCA4ESMIZ

7. My bathroom is my refuge.  Whenever I’m stressed, I lock myself in the bathroom with a glass of wine, classical music, a steaming bubble bath, and a good book.  Stress?  What stress?

CAEJQUDWCAJ1491TCA0LFQ8JCA7G4NE4CAQEZA2WCAW33LV3CA2Z1T01CAXUP119CAOZVB86CAZP74XRCA0PLGXFCAP08WIUCAGRC1OCCA130897CAB09G12CAZYY42TCAMUQIZ5CAHFJQ02CA5P798U

 

I’m passing the award to:

Keep it up fashionistas!!  You inspire me daily  Smile

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You are SO sweet!!! Thank you!

I agree totally about Dunkin Donuts coffee, AND lavender. Both make me very happy. And if I had a nice bathroom, I'd probably do the same thing!

gina said...

I totally agree about the bath, wine, book and music. Jazz more than classical, but yeah...

I've never read The Count of Monte Cristo, but The Three Musketeers was one of the first classic novels that I read on my own and enjoyed. It's still one of my favorites.

Kasmira said...

LOL - don't look at my hands tonight! They are always a wreck of ragged cuticles, uneven nails, and cat scratches.

Tamuna said...

You're welcome :) I really enjoyed reading these facts.

Smell of gardenia is very special to me too, it reminds me of my grandmother, she used to have a huge gardenia tree in her front yard...oh, childhood memories :)

xx
Tamuna

Weesha said...

congratulations! You definitely deserve this award and thank you so much for passing it on to me, I'm very honoured :)

p.s my bathroom is my refuge too hehe

wardrobeexperience said...

thank you so much for the award!it's a big honor to me.
...
... wow i love your jammie dress and those winered nine west booties from the last post. very hot ; )