Friday, January 14, 2011

“sigh”

Skirt: Studio Y.  Ruffle Sleeve Cardigan: Bisou Bisou.  Silk V-neck Blouse: George.  Necklace: Charming Charlie.  Tights: Kohl’s.  Shoes: Max Studio.  Purse: Versace.  Coat: Chadwicks. 

DSCF5582 DSCF5583

 DSCF5577

DSCF5588DSCF5609

Today was my sigh of relief.  After a very busy few days, I felt like feeling just a smidge luxurious.  In that vane, I wore one of my favorite statement necklaces, my new suede and patent wedges, a silky blouse, and an oh-so-soft cardigan.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Your coat is fantastic!! You do look very luxurious

Classroom Chic

Sheila said...

You look awesome - your hair is so long now!

Love the new blog design - very pretty.

Iris said...

You look very luxe, I think it's the necklace. Also, I love those colored tights :)

Brittany D'Lynne said...

Love those tights. Such a pretty color!

Anna said...

Love this outfit! This blue tights are the perfect pop of color.

Elegance Personified said...

You look great and that coat I AM IN LOVEEEE...! I like the teal pops in your necklace & tights.