Monday, January 24, 2011

Red with Envy

Jacket & Skirt: Forever XXI.  Tights: Hue.  Booties: Guess.

DSCF5655 DSCF5650

 DSCF5656 DSCF5659

This was one of my weekend looks for a girls’ night out.  I’ve been wanting red tights or leggings FOREVER and just hadn’t gotten around to purchasing them.  Hooray…! because I just happened to look for them and found the last pair on sale at Dillards last week!

Some of the fabulously red legged fashionistas that inspired me:

Weesha of Weesha’s World

DSC05749_thumb[20]

&

Kasmira of What I Wore Today:

5342398895_6b68c1ac74

Thanks ladies!

9 comments:

Tamuna said...

ohhh how pretty!!! I bought red tights last week and when I wore them, I felt ultra chic;) They actually helped brighten my gloomy winter's day.

P.S. Can't wait to see your 7 random facts post now that you've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award :) hehe

CJ said...

Nice! Love the skirt too!

Rebecca said...

I lovemy red tights. I'd wear them more often if they weren't so bold.

Weesha said...

Thank you for mentioning me! I actually like your outfit better than mine haha, that is a beautiful jacket and I love the print on the skirt. You look gorgeous hun, love your outfit!

Kasmira said...

Love it!

When I visited my sister in Washington, I was wearing burgundy tights. Her daughter (my niece) had evidently never seen tights before because the first thing she said to me was, "Aunt Buddy has red legs!" She was even more confused when they were green the next day. :)

Haute Mode said...

I love those flashy colored tights, and that combo is just so cute! I hope that you check my blog and leave a comment, I would get so excited! And I am definitely following you, and I hope that you do the same!

hm-hautemode.blogspot.com

&/or

magazinefollower.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Oh those red tights are FABULOUS and perfect for a girls' night out. You look great, I love them with the black and white skirt, too!

Iris said...

Ooo, love the red tights! Glad you found a pair :)

bi-bi said...

uuuwwww.. i love this style.. you looks so good..