Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Print & Pink

Top: INC.  Jeans: Ann Taylor.  Fuchsia Patent Slingbacks: Guess.

29 30
35

This was a weekend-wear ensemble for me.  I love this print top, but haven’t worn it in a while since I’ve been wearing heavier fabric blends of late.  As with many black and white combos I wear, I like to add my pop of color and went with pink and tangerine shades for the jewelry and shoes.  Oh, and I only recommend no socks w/ pumps if you’re inside only and being dropped off or picked up @ an entrance!!  My other trick for keeping my tootsies warm is to take advantage of those Uggs and swap to heels upon location arrival.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE the black and white with a pop of color! I am really bad at adding accessories - I need to work on that.

I agree about the uggs to communte - warm feet = happy person in my opinion!

Sarah at Classroom Chic

Iris said...

I think the pops of color work perfectly and I love that you did it a little differently with pink and tangerine instead of red!

laniza said...

I really like the pink and tangerine accessories--very nice!

Kimberly said...

Adorable top and I like the pink and citrus shades you popped with it!

Anonymous said...

You're lovely, classy, elegant. I just love it when you wear sexy boots!!!

WendyB said...

Yay for animal print!

Lorena said...

Very pretty, I would have loved to see that animal print top tucked in...

Kel Ward Photography said...

What a fun, but classy, outfit! I have similar shoes, but they're not as comfortable as I'd like them to be. You look great!

Elegance Personified said...

Cute Ensemble but really what makes this outfit pop are the 2 bracelets, ring & pumps.