Friday, January 21, 2011

Leopard Luxe

Dress: Tahari.  Sweater: INC.  Skirt: Express.  Tights: Hue.  Red Suede Shoes: Quipid.  Boots: Chadwicks.

DSCF5644

I’ve shown you this dress worn without any “top cover”, but @ this time of year it definitely requires the extra warmth!  I matched my red ruffles in the sweater and shoes, but as always – if I wanted to go more subtle, the shoes are always the easiest way to change the look / feel of an outfit (sassy to sleek!).

DSCF5645 vs. DSCF5647

DSCF5605

DSCF4723

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Red and leopard is one of my favorite combinations. Those shoes are AMAZING!!! You look awesome!

It blog girls said...

Thanky ou so much for your comment
these red shoes are BEYOND beautiful

Kasmira said...

Those shoes are so beautiful! You carry them off well.

Kel Ward Photography said...

Oh my gosh, I loooove this outfit! So classy, but so fun!

SHOEGAL said...

Fabulous red shoes!

Amber Lena said...

Oh my word, those shoes are to die for!!!!!!! You look gorgeous!

Amber Lena
www.fashionbargainista.com (fashion outfits starting at $10!)

Weesha said...

I LOVE this! those shoes are so pretty and red with animal print looks so fab, you look stunning! I'm seriously craving those shoes, so pretty!!

Elegance Personified said...

I hate being repetitive but those shoes are to die for. Pretty red cardigan too. I love red and I love ruffles. I wish I had these 2 pieces.