Saturday, January 29, 2011

Denim & Boots

Striped Oxford: Express.  Cardigan: Sarah Spencer.  Jeans: Express.  Boots: Rampage.

DSCF5708DSCF5703 

Earrings: The Buckle

DSCF5710 DSCF5702

Casual work look for end of the week.  Dark denim is always a great foundation piece, and I love to mix and match a little with my layered tops.

I was actually dying to wear peep toes today, but I had to remind myself that spring is not yet here.  I forced myself to put on my boots, and I was very glad I did as I walked out to find a beautiful new inch of snow on the ground.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a great casual Friday look!

Sarah at Classroom Chic

Brittney said...

i love the color of your cardigan. so beautiful!
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog)

LyddieGal said...

I can't wait for spring weather to arrive either! It will be so wonderful.
You look gorgeous in the emerald green!

Chic on the Cheap

Melissa said...

Peep toes would not have felt good with the snow. And besides, those boots are killer!

brittneynikkole said...

Uhg, I have to remind myself that although the peeptoes are staring longingly at me I'll just end up freezing. Want Spring Now!

Love the color of that cardi on you. Very lovely!

Rudy53420 said...

Fun first pic, a little leg tease with the "look"...you're so damn cute!! :)

Londyn said...

:-)