Sunday, January 9, 2011

Casual Looks (continued…)

A few different casual looks from my busy busy last week.  While this girl will always love fashion, there are times when I just have to get down with comfort.  I’d actually prefer to be in a soft cotton dress (the most comfortable clothing article ever!!), but the chilly 20 degree weather made me think again.

Bear with me, I promise that I have some more interesting looks coming soon! 

Smile 

DSCF5535 DSCF5536

DSCF5527 DSCF5530 DSCF5234 DSCF5538

DSCF5544 DSCF5545

DSCF5546 DSCF5554

DSCF5547DSCF5548

DSCF5550 DSCF5553

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute but dont your feet get cold with shoes without hose or socks in the weather?

~Hurricane B~ said...

Even if it is casual, still look clean and chic. =)

SHOEGAL said...

Love the shoes, especially the grey/snakeskin ones. Even if you think your clothing choices are dull, you still know how to rock those accessories, and sometimes, that's all you need to look fab.

Kasmira said...

Aren't those mary janes SO comfy! I love my purple pair. I wish I had them in your color, too.

Londyn said...

Yes they are, and I wish I had them in YOUR color!!!! :)

Londyn said...

Anon - yes! sometimes my feet do get cold, but... I only recommend no socks w/ pumps if you’re inside mostly and being dropped off or picked up @ an entrance. My other trick for keeping my tootsies warm by wearing Uggs and swapping to heels upon location arrival.

Ears to the Feet said...

OMG! Was gonna buy those grey snakeskin shoes today from DSW. They are on clearance. Great minds think alike. I may still get them. I wasn't sure though. Love them on you though!!

http://www.earstothefeet.com/

Elegance Personified said...

CASUAL OR NOT, STILL GREAT OUTFITS. I love Gray and the gray shoes with the sweater and especially that soft-print button-down match perfectly on the first outfit. I love the set of necklace and earrings, too.
I like the cardi on the second outfit too but I especially love the shoes and belt which makes a perfect set in that cognac camel color and with buckles. Love tour long winter white coat and the animal prints in your scarf and handbag. ;-)