Sunday, January 23, 2011

Campfire Girl

DSCF5638 DSCF5636

This look had me feeling ready to camp, hike, or sit around a bonfire.  So that’s exactly what I did!  Well, that’s what I did once I got home from work anyway.

DSCF5646

I grew up in Minnesota, and while we lived only about 30-45 mins from the cities, it was quite a remote area.  We lived on a lake and would spend much time boating, swimming, as well as many a night sitting around the bonfire roasting marshmallows, talking and laughing.  Whenever I get homesick for that feeling, I love to have a fire blazing at home and roast marshmallows in the living room.  Not exactly the same thing, but it sure is fun.

DSCF5640 DSCF5643

6 comments:

Julie said...

I just love those boots! All of your posts are making my boot addiction go out of control.

Melissa said...

You look sweet and chic in plaid!

And now I want s'mores. :)

Tamuna said...

Beautifl ensemble! :) I just awarded your blog with the Stylish Blogger Award on my blog <3

xx

http://tamunatko.blogspot.com/

Healthy and Homemade said...

Oh my I love this look! Campfire chic haha ^_^

Elegance Personified said...

This outfit is Fantabulous. Fresh, modern, country-chic as well as city-urban. Love the boots, the vest and the plaid shirt. The jeans of course go perfectly and tie in everything, together.

Rudy53420 said...

Super cute camping outfit! ♥♥