Thursday, January 20, 2011

1 dress / 2 looks

While this switch up may not be nearly as comprehensive as One Dress, So Many Ways, it’s still a great example of how easy it is to change up a look for different occasions.

The first look is a little brighter and the second just a twinge more professional and conservative.  The most important thing for me is starting with a good foundation piece such as a classic dress.  The rest is just accessories changes!  Sweater vs. blazer, bracelet or no bracelet, bright high heels or black leather… etc.

DSCF5632 DSCF5634

DSCF5638 DSCF5640

DSCF5636 DSCF5642

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my word, I LOVE those blue shoes. Love them. That floral jacket is really fantastic too!

This is such a great dress on you!

Tamuna said...

Where the blue pumps? I've been trying to find suade pumps to wear with skirts and dresses but no luck so far. They really define your 1st outfit! Lovely!

Lorena said...

This is a versatile piece !

Londyn said...

Thanks!

The shoes are Steve Madden and I got them @ Macy's.

Sarah said...

Love both looks! Those blue shoes are amazing!!

Sarah at Classroom Chic

Iris said...

I love that dress. I might pair the blue shoes with outfit two and be pattern and color crazy!!