Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Missing Harry

DSCF5525

Ruffle Sweater: Simply Vera.  Tunic: ELLE.  Belt: NY & Co.  Jeans: Ann Taylor.  Boots: Aldo.

It was my forth, yes FORTH, time trying to see the new Harry Potter movie this weekend, and yet again something came up to stop my experience.  Seriously, is the universe revolting against me seeing this?!? 

While I’m not the stand-in-line for new books / movies fan, I am definitely an enthusiast for the HP books and have really enjoyed the movies as well.  I hope that theaters will continue to show this latest release for at least another week so I can try my luck again…  Fifth time’s a charm?

2 comments:

SAHSHA said...

I haven't seen the HP movie yet either. Been meaning to.. but having a 10 month old makes life ... unpredictable. Hopefully during the Christmas break I can sneak away to see it.
Hey... LOVE those jeans. They look great on you.

Healthy and Homemade said...

Oh I hope you get to see it!! I loved it, but I cannot wait for part 2. I think I cried all through the last 5 chapters of Deathly Hallows. I hope the movie lives up to it!