Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

DSCF5528

Ah, Christmas.  I have waited all these 12 months for you, and now you have finally come and passed.  You brought me family, friends, food, laughter, and fabulous presents.  You also cost me some extra credit card payments and a few extra pounds I’m sure… but it's worth it!  ;) 

I plan on savoring the rest of my long weekend by playing my new Dance Central xbox game, reading my color nook, watching my new movies and sleeping in my luxurious Egyptian sheets.  Oh, and did I mention – eating Christmas cookies!?!

DSCF5525
some of the food!
DSCF5548
some of my loot!!
DSCF5532

4 comments:

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

You are adorable, and the food looks so good! Need to get my lunch break RIGHT NOW! :D

xxx Charlie
Feminine Bravery

Kasmira said...

hooray! you got a dance game! have fun!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a good time!

Merry (late) Christmas! :)

Elegance Personified said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011, Londyn!! I wish I had the time and discipline you do to blog as often and as in detail as you do, but to me blogging as much as I enjoy it, is something I do when I have free time abd photos to share - which is not always, or every day. LOL

Anyway, hope your holiday season was great. Love the top photo above, so cute, nice tree too. Enjoy all your new gifts which you started enjoying already. ;-) And OMG those cookie photos make my mouth water, sooooo yummy and cute too, great sugar treats.

And please make time to see my blogs (whenever I post) and share your opinions and thoughts about my outfits. May 2011 be another fashionable, fun year for both you and I!!

Take Care, Londyn.
Ada =]