Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Freeze Baby

Dress: Do & Be. Jacket: thrift.  Boots: Rampage.  Tights: Macy’s.  Purse: Jimmy Choo.

DSCF5458

What a dreadful day for a dress!  With wind chill it was only 3 degrees in Cincinnati this morning and my freeze-baby ways were most irritating.  However, this was one of the few outfits I actually picked out the evening before work, so I was determined not to change my plans.  I adjusted to the temp by wearing some fabulously worn & warm fleece pants under my dress while I traveled to work this morning.  Don’t worry – I took them off when I arrived @ the office!

DSCF5460DSCF5462

8 comments:

Melissa said...

But you're not even wearing full sleeves! How did you manage that?!

You do look beautiful and those boots are fantastic. :)

Londyn said...

heavy coat and a blanket in my office :)

Courtney said...

I love this look. I'm inspired to try it myself tomorrow. It's 23 outside right now so hopefully I won't regret wearing this cute outfit! =)

Courtney
blog: //sassyjeweler.wordpress.com

Iris said...

Good job sticking with the outfit you picked despite the cold. I'm sure that dress warmed things up a little bit :) I'm hoping I don't have the same issue with the outfit I picked out for tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed!! These days it's so cold I'm more about being warm than fashion (dreadfully).

SAHSHA said...

I like that dress... and the boots make it look so chic!!! I may just try something like that...

Kasmira said...

The fleece-pans-under-a-dress trick! My favorite! (I did it today.)

Emily said...

LOVE THIS! Check out my fashion & beauty blog!!! www.cuteybeautyfashionpassion.blogspot.com
xo Emily