Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cozy purple tights

Skirt: Forever XXI.  Boots: Dolce Vita.  Top: Express.

DSCF5504 DSCF5509

DSCF5505 DSCF5514

Purple tights at work!  How much fun is that?  Also, I’m still adoring flat boots for winter.  I figure I’m giving my heels a nice vacation, so they’ll be ready for me come spring time 

Smile

As a way of embracing the lovely chill in the air, I’m watching Throwdown with Bobby Flay (cannoli!) and eating some delicious homemade butternut squash risotto while wrapped in a nice cozy blanket on my couch.  Now, who can’t enjoy a little snow like that?!?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am not a fan of colored tights - but I think you just changed my mind. LOVE the purple tights with the black and gey!!

Sarah at Classroom Chic

Jodi said...

Hi ya Londyn.. its been awhile.. have been off visiting relatives over xmas and such... catching up with all my favs in blogger land now... Great outfits as always... are you going to post a New years even outfit? Cant wait to see what you wear!!!

Happy New Years if I dont come by again before then!! heres to another super year!!! xoxox j

Londyn said...

Jodi - thanks for stopping by!!

You bet I will be posting a new years eve outfit! :)

Iris said...

I love colorful tights, that was actually something on my Christmas list this year and Santa was good to me :)