Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas-y (post Christmas)

Dress: Chadwicks.  Print Tank: Forever XXI.  Belt: TJ Max?  Shoes: Quipid.  Bracelet: Forever XXI.

DSCF5517 DSCF5521

Is it too late to wear red and green?  This outfit would have been perfect for a Christmas party!  I love Christmas so much that I might be tempted to celebrate it all year long…

Did I mention that one of my fabulous Christmas gifts this year was having a dear friend of mine visit from out of town?  As if spending time with this wonderful woman wasn’t good enough - guess what was one of the things we did while she was here…? (drumroll…) We saw Harry Potter!  No more “Missing Harry” for me, and yes – 5th time really was a charm!

DSCF5523

My fun details for this look consisted of a studded belt, a knotted silver bracelet, and sparkly gold nails (prepping for new years!).

DSCF5525

1 comment:

Iris said...

This isn't overly Christmasy which I like... that tank top underneath is really cute!