Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blue Flower

Sweater: Forever XXI.  Green ruffle top: NY&Co.  Skirt: Moda Int’l.  Tights: Macy’s.  Blue suede shoes: Steve Madden.

DSCF5474 DSCF5473

DSCF5468 DSCF5469

I tried to spice up my mood today with a little pop of color (my old standby).  I also liked the fun mix of polka dot tights with a floral.  While the day wasn’t perfect, it was better than yesterday so I can’t complain.  Sometimes life adjustments / transitions just take a while I guess.  I’ll just have to give mine some time!  I find that writing an “I’m thankful for…” list keeps my focus on the important things in life and not all the silly stuff.

Other items on my to-do list:

  • play X-box kinect fitness game (updated post on my fitness routine coming soon!)
  • look online for upcoming shopping deals (so I can finish my Christmas shopping this weekend)
  • read (I’m almost finished w/ my current book)
  • tell all my blogger lovelies to have a fabulous day and soon… a fabulous weekend!!  Thank God it’s (almost) Friday!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE this outfit. It's so pretty and I love the pop of color too. I think I am coveting your skirt though.

Glad to see that you seem to be in a better place today.

Stop by and say hi!

~Courtney
http://sassyjeweler.wordpress.com

Melissa said...

Ooooooooh, I love this! Love it. I love how the cardigan fits over the blouse, I love the polka dots and especially the bright shoes! You look stunning.

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes with this outfit!

Elegance Personified said...

This is a beautiful look. You have worn all of these fun, fab pieces before: cardi, skirt, shirt, tights & pumps; but worn together they look even better, ten times better. ;-)

Elaine said...

That cardigan is super cute. I just asked for one for christmas!

www.clothedmuch.com