Monday, December 13, 2010

Anne’s “puff sleeves”

Sweater: JCP.  Floral Applique Tank: Chadwicks.  Jeans: Gap. 
DSCF5488 DSCF5491
DSCF5494
DSCF5496
This may look like a typical work look for me, but it’s actually my weekend wear!  I was a machine on Saturday and spent 4 hours running errands…  good will donations, dry cleaners, post office, grocery store, etc… you know the drill.  While I have a tendency to get frustrated that my weekend sometimes seems just as filled with “work” as my work week, I really do feel good after getting so much accomplished and I know it was time well spent to get things in order for the upcoming week.
With the colder weather, jeans and a sweater were calling my name, so my little bit of special was the puffs on the cardigan sleeves (yes, I’m channeling Anne of Green Gables) and the flower detailing of the tank.

10 comments:

SAHSHA said...

Love the puffed sleeves.. looks great on you!
-Sahsha's Mummy

Healthy and Homemade said...

The color of the top is gorgeous with your hair! Love the puffed sleeves.

sassyjeweler said...

I like the puffy sleeved look. I was afraid that it might resembled the 80's/shoulder pads look, but I'm pleasantly surprised to find out that that is not the case. Great outfit, as usual!!!

~Courtney

Jodi said...

Hey cutie.. I love that turqoise on you.. very flattering color.. you look gorgeous as usual!!
xo J

Jane Milton said...

Anne of Green Gables is my favourite of favourite books!!! Your appreciation of said book and her puff sleeves makes you a kindred spirit. Yay!

Elaine said...

I love the puff sleeves!!

www.clothedmuch.com

Pat said...

Cute outfit, but what I really want to know is where you got that BAG!!!!!!!!!!

Londyn said...

Thanks!! :) The bag is Betsy Johnson and I got it at TJ Maxx!

Iris said...

The puffed sleeves look great on you and I love the flower detail of the tank top!

Nicole said...

i like your Taste!