Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jean Skirt … Jean Pants

Jacket: INC.  White top: JC Penny’s.  Necklace: 2nd hand / Snooty Fox.  Jean Skirt: Ann Taylor.  Tights: Kohl’s.  Boots: Guess.

DSCF5438DSCF5439 DSCF5440 

There are a million ways to use the same foundation pieces but still switch up the look of an outfit. 

Going for something more basic?  Stick with jeans and a classic white top with a fun blazer and chunky jewelry.

Looking for just a bit more funk?  Add color or textured tights and trendy boot.

7 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

You can never go wrong with a classy jean skirt....love the color tights you chose:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

Jodi said...

That's so perfect, it looks good with tights and jeans.. I have some tights that color too and LOVE them!!!

Great outfit yet again, sheeesh it must be rough being gorgeous!!! :)

off to bed for me now! xoxo J

Melissa said...

I love this! You look fantastic. The pop of color in the tights is perfect and I love how classic you look in the jeans.

Londyn said...

Thanks all!!

Collette - I'm not sure why, but I can't get to your site anymore?!?! I'm hoping it's just a temporary issue :(

Elegance Personified said...

You look great Londyn. Love the tights especially. I have several colored tights including purple ones.

Hi Collette and Jodi too and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you girls.

P.S. I have the same problem with Collete's website, it doesn't load or I can't get to it.

FashionAddict said...

OMGOsh, I wish I wish I wish I had that INC jacket! It's amazing.

Iris said...

Yay purple tights, they are so my fav. I love the classic look with jeans as well!