Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Orange

Silk Pattern Top: Kenneth Cole.  Studded Cardigan: Banana Republic.  Pants: Ann Taylor.  Purse: Nicole Miller.  Shoes: Nine West.

41

42

I’m wearing gray again today, however – I have paired it with my statement pops of color.  This bright orange purse seems a perfect match for the crisp Fall weather and my cardigan keeps me cozy through a long work day.

TIP: Details like these cardigan studs and blouse v-neck pleats are great little tricks to bring attention up to the face and neck area.

7 comments:

Iris said...

That top is great, there are so many colors to work with and they all pop! I also love the stud detail in the cardi... it adds a fun edge :)

Jodi said...

Love this top underneath.. and really like the outfit from yesterday too.. very chic!! YOU are very chic.. always great outfits and color!!

I just got a grey sweater myself, I rarely wear it cuz it seems like such a dull color but apparently lots of ways to mix it with color!! (DUH! :)

have a super day Londyn xxxoxo j

Courtney said...

This top is great, as Iris said. I love the bright and cheerful pops of color paired with the neutrality of gray. I have a necklace, called Coral, that I pair with neutrals a lot too. Check it out on my blog if you are interested: //sassyjeweler.wordpress.com

Great outfit!!!
love love love your site, btw!

~Courtney

Lini said...

Love the top and the bag combo. Great pops of color.

~Hurricane B~ said...

Love the pop of color. I really love the orange purse.

Sheila said...

That's my top! I find it hilarious that yours is Kenneth Cole and mine is Nine West. They are identical.

Londyn said...

Sheila - OOPS! My top is actually Nine West too! I pride myself on remembering my brands, but every now and then I get them wrong! LOL