Monday, October 11, 2010

Tulip Dress

Dress: Cincinnati Swapped!  Belt: Macy’s.  Bracelet: Forever XXI.

11

I love the pretty little pearls on the collar of this dress, and the puffy little “tulip” cap sleeves (the hem of the dress reminds me of a tulip too).  What a great swap find!!  It’s a bit long, so I could see how it wouldn’t be a fit for everyone, but it works for me!  It’s also sheer, so you have to wear something underneath; I found a simple black dress worked perfectly.

12

Inspiration:

tu images

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty. luv it.

Rebecca said...

I like the red on you. Is the dress vintage, because it looks like it could be?

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE your tulip dress...so very pretty..great color..and of course I love the bracelet too!!


Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Melissa said...

I love that belt and the color of the dress is so gorgeous on you!

Kasmira said...

It looks great on you! I'm happy it has a good home.

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

What a fabulous dress! The color and fit on your is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. It truly does look similar to a tulip.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/