Thursday, October 7, 2010

Over the hill – 1010 posts and counting!

Skirt: Body by Victoria.  Gathered Mock Turtleneck: Style & Co.  Short Sleeve Blazer: Forever XXI.  Tights: DSW.  Shoes: Marc Fisher.  Necklace: Macy’s.

DSCF5259DSCF5262

I can’t believe it – 1010 posts!  I never thought when I started a random little fashion blog to share my daily ensemble choices that it would become a part of my life for the next several years, but nevertheless, here it is!

I decided to count back in hundreds and visit some blasts from the past.  I’d also like to look back and find some of my favorite outfits.  Next week…  :)

900800700600new 400  200100S5030029

9 comments:

Kasmira said...

I love this look! It's such a nice mix of neutrals. And TIGHTS! Yay for tights season!

Anonymous said...

Did you fix the issue you were having with the oxfords? They're super cute!

Collette Osuna said...

Congrats on the posts!!!

Those are some super cute shoes....:)


Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Sheila said...

Wow, congratulations! I'm coming up on 700 posts, I think.

You have such a lovely classic style, Londyn! Here's to many more posts from you.

Heather said...

i like the hair changes!

Healthy and Homemade said...

You style is just a beautiful as always! Congrats on 1010, and I love the belted jacket.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on such a successful blogging adventure! And wow, have you ever changed since you first started! Your style is similar, but there are subtle differences, and your hair is obviously different.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Elegance Personified said...

Londyn, I have a question: I want to take more photos of ALL of my daily outfits, even if it's 1 or 2 pics a day so I could share them in my blog. How do you take your own pictures, do you have any reccomendations or suggestions. Where do you put your camera or what holds your camera while you pose? Please answer me. Any advise, tips or help in this situation is very welcome and appreciated by me. ;-)

Londyn said...

Nothing fancy for me - I just found a blank wall in my home and use a tripod to hold the camera in place!