Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Belted Blue

Dress: Banana Republic.  Cardigan: Forever XXI.  Belt: Charming Charlie.  Shoes: Mossimo.

DSCF5369DSCF5367 

Back to color today!  I think I just get in more of a neutral mood come fall time, and have been wearing more grays, etc… of late – so the bright blue was definitely called for.

A super easy way to “spruce up” a normal dress?  Add a belt & a fun cardigan!  Not only are the changes quick and easy, but these simple changes are done with items that everyone has in their closets!

7 comments:

Cat said...

Belt and cardigan, very Michelle Obama-esque.

Lini said...

Love this look. So classic and chic.

Jodi said...

Gorgeous color on you!! very nice!!

I have my first earring giveaway, you might like them- I think they would really suit you.

http://day2daywear.blogspot.com/2010/10/bethany-jane-designs-my-first-giveaway.html

Jessica said...

love the teal!
http://www.shop.com/trends/keeping+it+teal

Fashion Therapist said...

I agree a belt and a good cardi make the biggest difference!

Kasmira said...

That dress is so pretty! I don't remember seeing it before.

Londyn said...

I've actually had the dress quite a while and adore it to peices, but it's such a light silk and so delicate that I just don't find occassion to wear it that often!