Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Anniversary Day

DSCF5308It’s anniversary day!  Over the weekend, my boyfriend and I celebrated his grandparents’ 54th year wedding anniversary (how fabulous is that?!?), and this week is my boyfriend and my 5 year anniversary.  No it’s not a wedding anniversary…, but I think we’re doing pretty damn good – ring or no ring.  I’m a very lucky woman, and he is definitely a very lucky man  ;)

As for the clothes – I wanted to wear something that was special, but not too dressy or “notice me”.  I love this silk dress and it feels like a nightgown, so all I had to do was add a few accessories to finish the look and I was ready to go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It must feel great to know it's been 5 years (and many more are coming, I hope!). And your outfit's perfect.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

~Hurricane B~ said...

Congrats on 5yrs together. Love the pop of color from your shoes.

Melissa said...

You look stunning. That dress is gorgeous on you!

Happy anniversary! Hope all of the celebrations were wonderful!

Eli said...

Same here! Congrats! I hate to say it but that is def a notice me dress. You look fab in ever outfit and you are def getting noticed in a great way. You bring up a great point though- notice me in a bad way- has a thin line but usually what skin that is being shown is how it crosses that line. Thanks for all the great outfits!

Iris said...

Congrats on the anniversaries! I definitely noticed you in the dress, you looks stunning!

Elegance Personified said...

You look BEAUTIFUL and attired for a special occassion. I love this dress and the belt is made for it. ;-) Happy 5th Anniversary to you & your man. He is very lucky to have you indeed. My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary this June and our 8th anniversary from when we first met, this July.