Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little twisted

DSCF5077

Blue Knot Top: cable & gaunge.  Earring: Buckle.  Jeans: INC. 

Just a basic casual day, but I do love the special little twisty knot this top has.  Similar to a belt, this knot detailing cinches and accentuates a waistline. 

If you’re like me and you get irritated by a ton a jewelry pieces (sometimes they just get in the way!), I suggest finding clothing items with special detailing so that you still have a uniqueness to your look without having to add all the extras.

7 comments:

Iris said...

I love the woven front of the this shirt. You are right, there is no need for jewelry with that kind of detail!

Melissa said...

I love the details on that top and the color is so pretty on you.

Sal said...

Love the detailing on that top!

Goose said...

Love it!.. I have this very shirt in raspberry and can't wait to pull it out for fall!

Collette Osuna said...

You look really cute in the top..I agree, sometimes it all about the little details...and your shirt is a perfect example of doing it "right"..:)

Have a fabulous day:)
Statements in Fashion

~Hurricane B~ said...

Simple looks good on you. I like this shirts little detail. I am so used to see you dress all " fly" it is nice to see you are a jeans and shirt gal sometimes.=)

gucci online shop said...

visiting your post and I'm afraid I'll become a woo girl, because your posts are high fashion and amazing