Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A little layering

Cardigan: Chadwicks.  Pants: NY & Co.  Pattern Oxford: Express.  Jewelry: Macys.  Purse: Versace.  Shoes: BCBG.

DSCF5235DSCF5233   DSCF5237

Even when I’m dressing more professional for a meeting or such, I like to spice it up a bit with fun pattern and color mixes.  Add a funky jewelry piece for additional sparkle!

I can’t believe it was just mid 90’s last week and this week I’m layering… yep – it’s been 60’s in Cincinnati the last few days.  Crazy!  I like Fall, but the seasons just change too quickly here.  I need some time to adjust and to wear my nice Fall clothing!

What’s your favorite time of year?  (click to vote!)

8 comments:

Iris said...

I love the orange bag!

Brittany D'Lynne said...

That cardigan is great--has a bit of a preppy look to it that is perfect for fall!

Collette Osuna said...

Woo Hoo....you go girl...LOVE your extra colors here and all the layering..and if you are not using that bag Saturday night, Ill be by to borrow it:)


Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

In Kinsey's Closet said...

I love the mix and match feel here, so cute! The purple looks great on you!

inkinseyscloset.blogspot.com

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I love your poll:). And that shirt is fabulous, especially with that purple. Thanks so much for your lovely comment xo

Anonymous said...

I agree! Why can't we have at least a couple weeks worth of nice, 70's days? It's either too hot in Cincy or freezing...Cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

Love that cardigan!

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Elegance Personified said...

Finally, I am reaching up to ypour latest posts. This was just a month ago and my memory serves me correctly, overall September was a cool month in Michigan with temperatures varying between 48-65 degrees though for a few days we had temps as high as 85.I love this cardi of yours I've told you before.

My favorite season of the year, in Michigan is Fall. However overall, my most favorite season is Spring, especially may to late spring, because flowers and trees are blooming, the weather is warm enough for light clothes and light colors, cute dresses and sandals, fun jackets and such. I do love summer of course - who doesn't. And I like the whole month of December due to the holidays, especially if it snows during Christmas time. ;-)