Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A little dressy

Green Dress: Chadwicks.  Print Tie Top: Mossimo.  Belt: Bargin Box Thrift.  Shoes: Nine West.

DSCF5195DSCF5193

DSCF5198

Some may tell me these colors don’t “go”, but I challenge them and say that they do!  :)

I like to bring fun color and a bit of pattern into outfits whenever I can, and overall I think the blend worked as the main focus was still on the green dress. 

This belt was a stellar find for $1 while I was in Hilton Head.  It’s a little old-school, but I think maybe that’s why I like it…  LOL

6 comments:

Iris said...

That dress looks incredible on you! I love the color combination :)

Jodi said...

funky dress and I like the color combo, especially with the red shoes!!
j

Melissa said...

Okay, yes, absolutely blue and red DO go with green!

I love this! The dress is simply stunning on you all by itself, but the addition of the scarf and the red heels just POP.

You look amazing, this might be one of my favorite outfits.

Louise said...

I love this outfit and the colors! I'm a big fan of color combos that "don't go." The dress gives you a gorgeous hourglass figure.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Collette Osuna said...

I think the colors are fine...they look fab to me as always:)

Statements in Fashion Blog

FashionAddict said...

This is so pretty! You look stunning!