Friday, September 17, 2010

Forgotten

new

 

I always refer to this blog as my little fashion diary.  It’s a reminder of all my good and bad days – not to mention good and bad fashion choices.  We all have them! 

This pic is actually a few weeks old, but I just found it so I figured I’d go ahead and share this extra “diary” entry. 

I hardly ever wear tops tucked in because I just find it less comfortable, but with these pants I try to find tuck-in options as it shows off the cute waist-line buttons.

5 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Hello you:)
I think its a cute look...I agree on the tucking in....I try no to do it all that often as well...love this color on you:)

Have a Fashionable Day:)
Statements in Fashion Blog

Jodi said...

cute outfit.. and the turquoise top looks really good on you.. great color.. I know what you mean about pants and tucking in.. I tend to go to skirts and dresses- hard to find pants that fit well.. happy friday!

Melissa said...

Ooooh, those pants ARE cute! I love the sheen on them and I really love the lacey sleeves on your top! So pretty!

Iris said...

I never tuck anything and I'm ok with that but, I like the way it shows off the pants! I especially love the lacey accents :)

gucci online shop said...

visiting your post and I do think you are really born to be a fashion blogger