Monday, September 13, 2010

Dress for all occasions

DSCF5070DSCF5071

Dress: Bisou Bisou.  Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe.  Belt: Gifted.

I love this dress because it works as an event dress, happy hour / cocktail dress, or even a work dress.  Today it served me as both a work and a happy hour dress!  This dress is also very comfortable and flattering with a more fitted silhouette.  I added the color belt and of course a fun sexy pair of shoes.  The belt and shoes actually matched almost identically, but for some reason the picture shoes them as a bit different.  Ah well – you get the gist  :)

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I am in serious love with this dress. The black and white, the ruffles, the silhouette, everything. Plus the pops of color are making me super happy. Love those shoes!!!

~Hurricane B~ said...

WOW!! YOu look stunning. This is on of my favorites outfits of yours, always good, but this is awesome. Everytime you wear those shoes I want them more and more, what style are they? I like the slight contrast of the belt and shoes in this pic too. A++++.

TeenageDirtbag said...

oh my god! this dress is totally amazing!

Matt said...

This is such a pretty dress! And those are awesome shoes, I love the color. :)

Collette Osuna said...

I love this dress too...its stylish and very classy...the extra color in the belt and shoes really is gorgeous:)

Statements in Fashion

Goose said...

This dress is amazing. And ruffles are so hot right now!

Gabee said...

The dress is beautiful and the top makes you shine. I also love the colours you chose for the shoes and belt!

Mets GirLL said...

I adore this dress and the way you style it is just fantastic! Gorgeous!!

Budget Chic said...

Super pretty dress, you look great. I need to look for that at JCP. I could use a double-duty piece like that!

gucci online shop said...

visiting your blog, just like I'm in a fashion show

Anonymous said...

Can't get over that dress!

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/