Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crisp White Top – what does it mean to you?

 Top: NY & Co.  Necklace: Chadwicks.  Skirt: Dillards.  Shoes: ana bonilla.

DSCF5184

I participated in a health screening today that checked cholesterol, sugar levels, body mass index, body fat, etc…

I got my results and guess what?  I’m still kicking & all checked out good :)

however… I will admit that I loathe needles and get serious stomach flips whenever I see blood.  Thank goodness it’s over!

Ironic that I had a health screening today as I was wearing a crisp white top which always reminds me of hospital uniforms & going to the doctor.  These tops also remind me of a relaxing weekend morning walking around in my man’s shirt… which is a much more fun and sexy thought to have on the mind.  Yes, I’ll stick with that.

7 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Hello....:) I too, get squeamish at the mere sight of a needle....it really makes me queasy too....happy you made it through it ok and that you are in great health:)
I love a white top...I almost wore one today....its kinda cleansing to me in a weird way, lol...just nice and clean!!
and...it goes with everything!!

Love your plaid skirt....super classy lady:)

Statements in Fashion

Iris said...

Crisp white (or any) color shirt remind me of school but, that's probably because I had a catholic education for most of my life and probably why I don't wear tons of them now!

Melissa said...

I'm the worst when it comes to needles...which is interesting because I ended up working as the administrative assistant for the Diabetes Research office at a local hospital here. Heh. When the nurses train on a new protocol, they know they can NOT come to me to practice!

I love the simplicity of this outfit, the light patterned skirt, the (yes) crisp white shirt. The necklace adds a fun little pow to the outfit!

FashionAddict said...

Love! Those shoes look fabulous, too. What brand are they?

Londyn said...

Thanks! The shoes are ana bonilla.

Elegance Personified said...

You look nice, polished and crisp. One of my must-have items in my closet is a Nice, Crisp, Button-Down White Shirt. I have several and I am still looking for new, amazing white button-downs. They are professional yet feminine, with a sweet sensuality and simple elegance to them. I love the pointy black pumps which seem bejeweled. Are they new?

Londyn said...

Actually, the shoes are dark brown w/ a lavendar leather flower @ the tip. They are old and not worn much rather than new :)