Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to Work

Blazer: Swapped.  Periwinkle Top: Forever XXI.  Pants: Investments.  Shoes: BCBG.

DSCF5187 DSCF5192

I was able to snag this black & white tweed blazer at a Cincinnati Swap earlier this year.  I didn’t go to the swap expecting to find work attire, but this just goes to show - you never know what you might find if you’re willing to do a little digging! 

***

This was my first-day-back-from-vacation outfit and I have to admit that it was quite difficult to roll out of bed and get ready for the day…  I had such a nice vacation that it has spoiled my normal routine (work, eat, sleep, work…).  I’m sure it will just take me a few days to get back in the groove of things, so in the meantime I’ll just console myself with chocolate.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Chocolate fixes everything.

Except for my waistline. :)

What a great find in that tweed jacket! Tweed is huge for fall and that jacket is PERFECT. It looks fantastic on you!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE your outfit....the jacket and shoes....so classy and chic....I hate coming home from being away....it takes you time to get settled back in....but just think..we are almost halfway to the weekend now:)

Statements in Fashion Blog

Daphne said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog. Love the pop of color the top adds to the outfit. Looks like you had a great vacation.

Iris said...

I love that jacket and they way it matches your shoes, so chic :)