Wednesday, August 25, 2010

“The whole world, as we experience it visually, comes to us through the mystic realm of color.” ~Hans Hofmann

Heels: Jessica Simpson.  Necklace: Francesca’s. Dress: Faith Passion.

DSCF4944DSCF4947 DSCF4952

DSCF3650

I wanted to mix this dress with a contrasting color, but didn’t want to overkill it since the dress itself was so bright and pattern filled.  I decided on blue and mixed in a bold necklace and studded blue heels.

Some other red / blue combos of mine over the years:

cincy chic 2 - Copy 12352DSCF4124DSCF4090S6303035S6301006

9 comments:

Sarah said...

This dress is beautiful!! I like red and blue together on you - thanks for showing the ways you have worn red and blue.

Collette Osuna said...

You look sooo beautiful in these colors..definitely work out great for you....loving all the older blue/red combo pics too!!!

Anna said...

Great outfit! Love this color combo, it works well on you!

Rebecca said...

What a pretty necklace! I would never have thought to wear it with a patterned red dress before seeing it on you!

I get SO many ideas from your posts! Thanks!

Lorena said...

This dress is so very pretty.... well worn !

Ears To The Feet said...

Red really is a great statement color on you and I can't get enough of your JS pumps. My JS pumps are probably my favorite shoe of all my shoes.

sundaze said...

Love the look at the top left! These colors really complement you!

Elegance Personified said...

Beautiful dress and it looks great with the pops of teal blue. Amazing JS Pumps and a fun necklace. =)

Your other Red & Blue Combos are nice. I especially like the one with the retro striped halter dress (love that red bow), the printed blue & white dress belted in red, the combo with the red skirt, and the capri outfit with the scarf. ;-)

Which of these outfits are your FAVORITES Londyn, let me know? Thanks.

Londyn said...

Thanks. I'm not sure which is my favorite as I love them all for different reasons. However, the top four pics are my top four faves.