Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekend basics

DAY 1: Going on a weekend day trip to northern Ohio to visit some of my boyfriend’s family.  I knew I wanted to be comfortable for the car ride, so a basic cotton dress did the trick.  No stilettos or corset style belts today!  I played around with the accessories (feather earrings or Indian style necklace? / wedges or flats?), but essentially the look was the same.

DSCF4864 DSCF4866

DAY 2: My boyfriend and I are trying (key word) to golf.  We’re taking lessons next month, but in the meantime we did a little studying on it (thank you google!) and have been going to the driving range once a week.  Last week was our first week and it was HILARIOUS!  I was seriously on the ground laughing at one point.  This week we did much better and although we still had some crazy moments, we are slowly improving.

DSCF4868 DSCF4871

DSCF4879

 

 

I totally felt like Sex & the City’s Charlotte with my pearl earrings, golf skirt and headband scarf!

 

 

 

 

DSCF4872

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

So adorable in your golfing clothes!

Rebecca said...

Your gold outfit is really cute. I like the accessories.

Lini said...

So chic in the headscarf and earrings.

DaShannon said...

my hubby has tried to win me over to golf but i always end up reading a book on the golf cart :) i finally posted my swap pics on monday the 9th if you want to stop by my blog...

Iris said...

I am totally seeing the Charlotte vibe, golf goes well with that... or perhaps tennis!

Kim said...

Take this for what it's worth because it's coming from a complete golf nerd (my dad was a teaching pro & his entire side of the family plays) but once you start to get the hang of it, all it takes is that one perfect shot to get you hooked! (Plus riding in the carts IS really fun.)

Elegance Personified said...

You look adorable in your golf outfit and I do see Charlotte in that, too. LOL Cute and casual first look, too.