Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update

F0909131_NBK09_001

While viewing votes and comments from my shoe dilemma post, I remembered these amazing shoes from Newport News!  They remind me of Paris Hilton Spelled Evening pumps, and I think they could potentially be perfect with my dress -- and wouldn’t cost me an arm and a leg (less than $50!!).

I’m going for it.  Wish me luck – pictures coming weekend of Sept 4th.

If they don’t work out, I’ll probably go with the black and hope the crystals cut some of the otherwise heaviness that the black would carry.

4 comments:

A-Dubs said...

Oh goddess, these shoes are gorgeous - and perfect for that dress! 'Can't wait to see the pictures.

(Also, if these beauties don't work out, don't you think a sky-high nude shoe of some kind would focus more attention on your stunning dress?)

Matt said...

I love those shoes! I am biased though, I wore a similar pair from Nine West to a party recently.

Elegance Personified said...

WOW these shoes are gorgeous. I like them just as much as the Bagdley Mischka & the Nina shoes and think they would look perfect with that one-shouldered blue floral dress, especially mixed with golden jewelry. ;-) I would like your two cents, Londyn. Thanks.

Londyn said...

I love them too, but they ended up being VERY uncomfortable and did not match well with the dress :(