Monday, August 23, 2010

Sassy Work Shoes

fds

After much debate (and a fun “too sexy for work?” post), I wore my red suede ruffle shoes to the office.  Not only was I concerned about the flair overall, but was a bit concerned on the heel height.  Don’t get me wrong – I love a good 4+ inch heel any day of the week, but comfort after 10 hours is not expected.  Surprisingly, I survived and they really weren’t that uncomfortable!  I wouldn’t run a marathon in them, but at least I know I can make it through a basic day (good thing I sit a lot for my job!).  Also, everyone at work seemed to like them and I didn’t get any funny “that’s inappropriate” looks.  As long as stand-out heels are paired with more conservative clothing items, I definitely think sassy work shoes are a DO!

fasd fasdf 

hre 

Dress: INC.  Necklace: Newport News.  Heels: Quipid.

13 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I love the black and red combo - and those shoes are crazy (in a good way)!

Sal said...

So glad the shoes worked out at work! And what a gorgeous necklace.

Melissa said...

OH those shoes are gorgeous! I'm glad you found a way to wear them to work. They're absolutely perfect with that beautiful dress and the pretty necklace.

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE those little ruffle shoes.....you look smashing!!!

Iris said...

I think the conservative dress works really well with the sassy shoes!

Jodi said...

You and your shoes!! I am so envious.. wow I love them!!! great outfit!

Candycane said...

GREAT shoes .. I am glad you chose to wear them to work afterall!

Sal xXx

Joanne said...

You picked the perfect outfit to wear them with (oh, how I LOVE that dress)!

Sarah said...

Those heels are so stinkin cute. Shoes can never be too sexy for work, they're the only work attire that can be fun and sassy. Love the outfit...ok and everything else too!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Healthy and Homemade said...

Hot look!! Love the shoes =D

Kel Ward Photography said...

I think you chose the perfect outfit for these shoes to wear to work. I love it!

Ears To The Feet said...

You better WERK (work) those shoes!!!!!

mélia said...

the beautiful necklace ...