Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rolling out of bed

 DSCF4848 DSCF4850  DSCF4854

Dress: INC.  Belt: thrift.  Shoes: Jessica Simpson.  Olive blazer: DKNY. 

This was one of those mornings that I just had trouble rolling out of bed.  Actually, this whole week was hard for me.  I’ve just been super tired.  Maybe it’s because summer is winding down and I am in much need of a vacation.  I’ve taken a couple long weekend trips this year, but no REAL vacation – it’s definitely time!

All that said… I did manage to pull myself together and get dressed for the day.  I went more feminine with the dress and then added the contrast of the casual blazer.  I pulled my hair back because I just didn’t feel like doing it today!

11 comments:

A-Dubs said...

What a lovely, breezy look. And those shoes are perfection with this outfit!

karina said...

nice dress

Iris said...

No one would know you has trouble getting dressed in the morning. You look very put together :)

Anna said...

Great outfit! I love the mix of dressy and casual. And those ruffles on the bottom of the dress are so great!

Melissa said...

Oh, those shoes. I love them.

I wish I could just pull my hair back on days when I don't feel like doing it, but I usually leave the house with hair still wet from my shower!

This is such a great, easy, simple but SO classy outfit.

Ebony said...

I wore shoes just like yours in a recent daydream. I was also wearing a red bikini and was on the Almafi coast so it was more dream than anything.

Visit me, get comfortable, stay a while
http://xoxoebony.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Great outfit! Beautiful dress and love it with those shoes and that blazer! I wish I could roll out of bed and look as fantastic!

replica handbags said...

wow!
the outfit so fabulous!
*thumbs up*
really look good on you, no...it looks Great!

FashionAddict said...

Oooooo, your outfit is fantastic. I love love love it.

Rebecca said...

I sure wish I looked so good after just rolling out of bed! You look fabulous in this outfit -- and I've told you before that I think this hair style is one of your BEST!

Elegance Personified said...

You look real nice. This dress is sooooo pretty, and the shoes - to die for!! You dressed it down with the khaki blazer. This would look perfect with a sassy black tuxedo blazer. ;-)