Monday, August 2, 2010

Print Dress Remix

Cardigan: Chadwicks.  Heels: Nine West.  Belt: ?.  Cream tank: Daisy Fuentes.  Necklace: NY & Co.  Dress: Faith Passion.

DSCF4823

DSCF4818

Print can often be daunting to mix and match, particularly all over print.  It may feel like there is so much going on that you don’t want to overwhelm by adding more too it.  That said – I think there are plenty of ways to mix and match with print and am teaching myself to live this lesson through this very dress!

I’ve definitely changed things up a bit since when I first started wearing this dress.  I still love it by itself, but have had a bit more fun with it the last year or so mixing it up in a new light.

THEN – PRETTY BASIC:

S6303549S6302846S6302346

SOMETIME IN BETWEEN - A LITTLE INTEREST:

S6304999S6302572

NOW - ALL MIXED UP:

7268

12 comments:

Alicia said...

Love this post! It just shoes how well you utilize your wardrobe. Also it give me a few idea for my closet.

Normally I wouldn't consider an animal print dress versatile. But you made me a believer. If you get a chance check out my blog.

dressedupgirl.blogspot.com

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I love seeing the re-cap of all the different ways you've worn the same piece. I have to admit, I think the way you wore it today may be my fave - I think the orange just complements the whole outfit and really pops. Nice!

Anna said...

Oh yes, that orange belt looks great!! Love all the pops of color you added to the black and white print.

Rebecca said...

The print looks fantastic with the orange belt.

Rebecca said...

Nice! I think the fact that the print is black and white means that you have a blank canvas on which to go crazy with color :)

Sal said...

You've done so much with this fab frock! I love the belt you chose for this iteration.

Leah said...

Great remix pictures! I love seeing how your style and hair has changed over the past year(s) =)

Lini said...

Love that cardi!

Londyn said...

does the print look black and white? it's actually brown and cream :)

Melissa said...

It definitely looks brown and cream to me. I love that dress and these are all fabulous remixes! Thanks for posting all of these great ideas!

Anne said...

This is a hit! One of your best!

Elegance Personified said...

I really really like this wrap dress and wrap styles in general. My favorite way you've worn this is this very last time with the pretty purple-blueish cardigan and deep orange pointy pumps. However since you have the cardi over, I'd have liked it more without the cami. I also like it with the boots and purple tights. And I like it with the yellow flats. Great job mixing and matching differently each time you've worn this dress. ;-)