Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finding the right fit

Sheer Ruffle Top: Express.  Jeans: Anne Taylor LOFT.  Yellow Bracelet: Forever XXI.  Shoes: Michael Kors.

DSCF4948

I always share my stories of great finds for the more proportionally curvy bottomed ladies.  I like the curvy fit from Express, and I also like these – curvy fit from Ann Taylor LOFT.  The waist is more fitted that a lot of jeans, and there is considerably more stretch in the hip / thigh area while not being too wide in the rest of the leg.  They also come in this nice dark color which is always flattering.

My Express curvy jeans below:

DSCF3532_thumb[3]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

Dr. Da said...

those jeans look great on you!

Corie said...

Your jeans always look so cute on you.

Rebecca said...

Both pairs look great.

Collette Osuna said...

SUPER cute jeans...you look great in them:)

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing! I really love the bright colors in the top and the jacket, too!