Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day and Evening

Dress: Forever XXI.  Beaded sandals: Steve Madden. 

Print Top: Michael Kors.  Jeans: NY & Co.  Navy criss-cross wedges: Nicole Miller.  Bracelet: Forever XXI.  Rose hairclip: ?

7475

7270  

It was my boyfriend’s birthday last Friday and although we unfortunately had to drag our butts to work during the day, we had a lovely Friday evening out and spent the rest of the weekend relaxing, spending time outdoors, and visiting family.

Typically, when I go out in the evening - I reinvent what I wore during the day to make it evening appropriate.  This time however, I only kept my rose hairclip and changed up everything else!  I somewhat stayed with the same color palate if that counts for anything…

9 comments:

Kiki said...

Gorgeous dress! I love animal prints.

Iris said...

The dress is great but, I really love your evening outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Love both outfits!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous outfits! That dress is HOT!

I especially love the jeans outfit, it's really flattering on you.

Leah said...

Love the dress!!!

budget chic said...

Love the ethnicity of that tunic, that pattern is right up my alley. Very nice!

La Historiadora de Moda said...

You are rockin' that dress!

Elegance Personified said...

I love this Michael Kors top. I know you are saying you went from day to evening but I am confused, did you wear the long maxi leopard dress during the day? It doesn't look much like a work-look to me that's why I asked.

Love the shoes that you've worn with the jeans. Awesome.

Londyn said...

The jeans were day and the dress was evening. Yes, that may have been confusing!