Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Studly Shoulders

 DSCF4660DSCF4663

Tee: The Limited.  Jeans: INC.  Shoes: Newport News.  Rings: Forever XXI.

DSCF4672 DSCF4673   DSCF4667 DSCF4669

Who says you can’t give a little pizzazz to a tee shirt and jeans day?  This was such an easy and comfortable outfit - with just a little bling to mix things up. 

I recently made a stop at The Limited where they were having a phenomenal sale. I purchased my favorite skirt of the moment (I accidentally titled it from the Loft in my last post, but it really is from The Limited!) as well as this studded shoulder tee.  The skirt was $13 and this tee was $4.  SERIOUSLY?!?!  Yes.  Believe it.  The fabrics are so great and both items are machine washable.  I hadn’t been to The Limited in years, but I am now converted.

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love this tee! i can't believe it was $4

Miss Emma Kitty said...

I really Love the Tee ! Btw, I am doing a giveaway on my blog. Hope you check it out.

Aury said...

That is CRAZY!!! Must find the limited! Thanks for the heads up :)

~Hurricane B~ said...

You are very STUDly in this. har har. I could not help it. I looove those shoes, as always, I look for the shoes first. I was sadden that I did not find a 10 in those heels from a couple posts ago. Hope your week is going good.

Sal said...

That tee is phenomenal! Might have to pick one up for myself ...

Lini said...

The shoes are to die for!

Carla said...

I love studly shoulders =)

CAMISETASDAHORA said...

Olá, visite nosso site http://www.camisetasdahora.com/ oferecemos camisetas inspiradas em situações bem brasileiras, camisetas engraçadas, estilosas e inteligentes, Temos certeza que um de nossos modelos irá encaixar-se ao seu perfil. Aproveite frete grátis para qualquer cidade do Brasil.

Iris said...

love those shoes and they shirt... very bad ass!

Brittany D'Lynne said...

Been meaning to comment...this shirt is awesome and so in point right now. Loving it and on the lookout for one!

gina said...

Great sandals!

Elegance Personified said...

OMG Seriously? The limited is one of my most favorite stores, if not number one. I could seriously be a spokes-model (a paid model) for them. I shop there soooooooo often. I have been a true customer of theirs for about 12 years now. That skirt from a previous post is amazing, then again The Limited has amazing thing, though I shopped at the Limited, Express, JC Penny's & the Loft today, I found my current fav skirt @ Ann Taylor Loft. But I wouldn't trade The Limited for anything. I adore that store/brand. You should check out that store more often. I can easily say that half of my wardrobe is from The Limited & Express and the rest from many other stores.

And by the way you look BEAUTIFUL in your Jeans & Tee outfit. I love the tee and those amazing shoes which look VERY expensive but I am sute they were a great deal from Newport News. ;-)