Friday, July 9, 2010

She’s all business

7576

White top: INC.  Vest: Express.  Skirt: Worthington.  Tie: thrift.  Shoes: Maxstudio.

78

I’m still loving ties!  This is the only tie I have at the moment, but my man has quite a few that I am planning on stealing soon!  I also want to try a smaller tie knot, but as I have yet to learn to effectively tie a tie (Jeff promises to teach me this weekend), I just leave in the knot he made and re-wear it each time.  LOL.  He tells me this is a more formal knot – the windsor knot.

I found a video that’s really good if you’re interested in learning to tie a tie too!  Click here: how to tie a windsor knot

9 comments:

Aury said...

I'm loving this very businessy look on you. You look like a CEO :)

eek said...

I adore this look! You are too cute :)

Corie said...

I definitely love the outfit. I love the colors chosen; the look is so polished.

Cara said...

My fiancé and I are the opposite: he steals ties from me! Unfortunately, I'm not quite bold enough to wear one myself. At least not yet!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I love that look. Soooo freaking cute. I would do it with a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans rolled up a bit and high heels out at night. =) I found tons of cute ties at Jcpenny's super cheap when I was a cocktail waitress and had to wear them.

Londyn said...

Hurricane - I LOVE that idea. I may just try that out. Thanks!!

The Magpie's Daughter said...

Cute cute cute! :)

jesse.anne.o said...

Very cute!

FashionAddict said...

OOoooo, this is amazing! I love love love it!!!