Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jewelry is a girl’s best friend

DSCF4806  DSCF4811

Layered top: Chadwicks.  Pants: Ann Taylor.  Pumps: Nine West.  Zipper / Stud Detailed Purse: Nine West.  Necklace: vintage.

 

 

A sleek business look for this working day.  I really wanted to highlight the fun necklace and thought it stood out well against the black.  Over the last year or so I’ve collected quite a few more gold items than I ever used to.  I probably still wear silver or colored jewelry more, but really I love them all!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That color is beautiful on you!!

Miss Emma Kitty said...

That Necklace is a Great Statement !

Anonymous said...

This is my 1st time posting a comment, I love your blog and your amazing sense of style.
BUT.. I have to ask, why do you put on so much clothes? It's summer time, and ur dressing for late fall?

Iris said...

I love the way the necklace pops, I think you styled it really well :)

Sarah R said...

Is it that cold in your office in July? I'd be sweating like crazy in that! Of course, I'm in Florida, but you look pretty toasty is it. :D

TZ (Sunny) said...

::Gasp:: I *LOVE* this outfit for work! You really know how to put an outfit together. I recall reading an earlier post by you about unreasonable people commenting about what is and is not "fashion." What rubbish. I have yet to see even a "mediocre" outfit post here! I really love everything.

Anna said...

Oh my goodness this necklace! It's amazing!

Londyn said...

YES! It is always FREEZING in my office!!! I keep a blanket and a jacket / cardigan at my desk but I still freeze and I don't have a temp gauge in my office to make it any warmer. I really should call office services..

Sunny - thanks for the sweet comments! :)