Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Following the rainbow to the pot of gold

DSCF4589

Ruffle Dress: Chadwicks.  Belt: Gifted.  Polka Dot Heels (!!!): Jessica Simpson.

 DSCF4576 DSCF4578 DSCF4583

DSCF4582

These shoes are my treasure find.  I first saw them at DSW last month and tried them on, but they only had a 6.5 and a 7.5 – I needed a size 7!

Instead of searching for the shoes elsewhere I gave them up to the shoe gods and decided to live without them.  Until… I was sent a DSW email with a link and on the first page popped up these beauties (size 7 available!).  I figured it was an omen, so I purchased them and did a little jig    :)

10 comments:

caffeinerd said...

Love this look---so chic! I'm not generally a huge pink fan, but with black it's so perfect!

Kiki said...

Gorgeous shoes! Just gorgeous!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I will do a lil jig with you. OH MY GOSH I looove those. I am going to see if they have a 10.=)

Melissa said...

So. Jealous. Those shoes have got to be some of the most fantastic shoes I've ever seen.

(Dramatic, me? No.)

Seriously, they're awesome. And I love them with the dress and pop of pink!

Lini said...

I am in shoe lust!!! Fab heels

Lorena said...

I am heading to the DSW site ...

Carla said...

those shoes are amazing!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!1

FashionAddict said...

Oolala, those shoes are amazing! Don't you just love it when the shoe gods pull through for ya :) LOVE that dress and belt, too. Such a fabulous outfit.

Sarah said...

Amazing shoe - love them!!

ShoeZQ said...

Those shoes are stunning! Great find!