Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Cut Above

DSCF4566 DSCF4569 DSCF4574

Cut-out blouse: Forever XXI.  Pants: Ann Taylor Loft.  Necklace: Macy’s.  Bracelet: Forever XXI.  Shoes: Nine West.

I’m always a fan of fun little details, and this cut out top is one of my favorites.  It also has great seaming on the front which is flattering and works well with or without accessories.

Also – women of the world – check out Ann Taylor Loft pants.  It was my first time trying them out and they fit surprisingly well.  I bought 2 pair!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great little patriotic outfit! I love the necklace and the back of the top is beautiful!

Cyn said...

Love the top- the color and and cut out is fun.

I completely agree about Loft pants. I have a few pairs and have been pleasantly surprised. I also love the fact that you can nab these with coupons. These sometimes show up on the racks at TJ Maxx and better yet...thrift stores.