Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1 Dress / 1 Necklace x2

   DSCF4677

Dress: NY & Co.  Necklace & Earrings: Beatnix.  Shoes: Anne Klein.

This was my Saturday brunch outfit.  It was nice and toasty outside so a light cotton dress was an easy choice.

DSCF4678DSCF4680

~1 Dress / 1 Necklace #2~

DSCF4687

DSCF4692 

Dress: Forever XXI.  Necklace: Vintage (Moxie).  Shoes: Anne Klein.

This was my Sunday afternoon casual date dress.  The man and I did some walking around town, ice cream eating, and the like.  It was a lovely day. 

I wish the weekends would never end!

8 comments:

Corie said...

I truly love both dresses but that first one is gorgeous and you look great in it.

Sadako said...

Love that first necklace!

~Hurricane B~ said...

AMEN!!! They should last for 4 days. I would glady work 3-12hr shifts and get 5 days off, even a 3 days weekend all the time. That would be heaven.

Love the simple and cute weekend attire.

Anonymous said...

What strapless bras brand would you recommend? I have problems keeping mine up the entire day. Your first dress is gorgeous!!!

Iris said...

You look nice in both but, I love the first outfit especially the necklace!

Londyn said...

I recently found a great strapless bra at Kohls - the brand was Maidenform.

gina said...

Love the pink dress. So flattering on you. The necklace looks great with it.

Elegance Personified said...

Cute outfits and you look sassy in both of them. I love the necklaces, especially that gold antique one that looks like a big fish. ;-) The occassions you wore these dresses to, were perfect for them. I love both Ann Klein shoes especially the new white sandals. ;-)