Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wild Child

Pants: Younique.  Boyfriend Beater Tank: Target ??  Heech Wedges: Nine West.DSCF4544

Not the normal look for me, but it felt so fabulous!  This is more of what I wear around the house – tank tops and comfy pants or shorts (minus the heels…)

Nope, I did not do my hair – unless you call flipping my head upside down for 20 seconds with a blow-dryer hairstyling…  And nope, the make-up was hardly there either. 

I was meeting a friend of mine for Sunday brunch and final-day-of-the-weekend sales shopping, and just went natural – with the addition of fabulous shoes of course.

What a difference shoes make!  Sometimes they’re all you need to pull an outfit together.

13 comments:

- Tessa said...

I love this!

Sarah said...

boyfriend beater - cleaver name!!

You look fantastic!!

Lesa said...

Rocker Chic! I like!

jesse.anne.o said...

I really like this.

Iris said...

those shoes are definately fabulous!

Sal said...

Fabulous indeed! You look super sexy, lady.

Lorena said...

Yes, it's not what you usually go for but I loved it !
You look great in it :)

Healthy and Homemade said...

I LOVE this look on you!!

Lini said...

You look so edgy. Love, love, love the pants!

The Seeker said...

You look cool, me like it ;-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Look Fabulous! Where did you find the pants?

Jody said...

This is a great look!! The shoes totally make the outfit fabulous!

Elegance Personified said...

WOW you look super hot & totally fierce!! Of course I love the beautiful Heetech Wedges (I have a pair in chocolate, myself.) But I love love loooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeee the hot fitted cropped olive green cargos. ;-)